FanLeague 2.0 has launched
FanLeague has launched a new version of their app ahead of the 2018/19 Premier League and Championship season. The new app aims to make the gameplay experience simpler and more exciting for the customer. FanLeague gives players the opportunity to compete against each other over a whole season to see who really knows football best. After a successful first season, FanLeague decided to use feedback from their player base to make improvements to the game.
Some key changes include:
- A modern, new design with a streamlined gameplay, making it a lot easier to
understand and enter weekly predictions.
- The Player of the Week prize pot has been increased to £25,000. This can be won
weekly by being the only person to correctly predict the outcome of all 13 matches.
- The FanLeague Championship will be determined by the best average score from
just 13 Game Weeks.
- The leagues functionality has been revamped, making it easier to invite and play
- The introduction of a ‘social feed’ which will be updated with all the latest football
news, as well as information about the game.
With these additions, FanLeague hope to build on the success of last season and continue their journey to becoming the greatest social football app in the world. The new version of the FanLeague app is now available on iOS, Android and Web.